Divine Might
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion

Partagez | 

Alphabet d'Eorzea

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
AuteurMessage
Zodd Steelskin
Lvl 3
Lvl 3
Zodd Steelskin

Limsa Lominsa Lvl 21

Maraudeur Rang 15
Forgeron Rang 12
Mineur Rang 12

Alphabet d'Eorzea _
MessageSujet: Alphabet d'Eorzea   Alphabet d'Eorzea EmptyLun 11 Oct - 18:33

salut tous le monde , j'ai trouvé ce petit truc sympa sur FF XIVcore :

Hey there everyone. As some of you MAY know, it's my goal in life to find the font used on the map of Eorzea Alphabet d'Eorzea Th_096_K and to use in signatures, wallpapers, etc. Well my journey has come to an end Alphabet d'Eorzea Th_051_ , and I'm sharing my knowledge and wonders with you.

I have the Eorzean font for all do use: Alphabet d'Eorzea Th_113_

Alphabet d'Eorzea Fontk

Alright everyone, to download this font please click HERE. I had a link but it died, so another kind member hosted it for me elsewhere (Thanks big time to, Lincka). I just found the font, I wasn't able to create it but it was allowed to be used and downloaded anywhere so here you go!

As a side note, post what you've used it on!

F.A.Q.
~ Some people have asked a few questions about this font, so I'll answer them here just in case some more people have them. Alphabet d'Eorzea Th_020_bingo

Q. How do I download this font?
A.Click the link titled "CLICK MMEEEEEE" and save the Zip to your computer.

Q. I downloaded it.. But where do I put it?
A. Most cases for PCs you click the start button, then click on "control Panel". There's one of the options called "Appearances and Themes" click that and on the left side of the options in the menu bar is a folder titled "Fonts" Click that and paste the file from the Zip into that folder. ~NOTE~ You might want to extract it first.

Q. Will I be able to use this in Word or other programs?
A. Yep! Any program that uses fonts can use it now that it's in that folder. Some sites will allow it to be copied and pasted. (Example: Typing what you want in Word, and then pasting it to somewhere online) But most sites wont allow it, so you might wanna play around with it first.

Q. How did you find this font?
A. It took me 3 weeks, to find it. I finally decided to search "Eorzean Font" and found a topic on another website, and had to search through like 5 topics. Haha, but I made it easy for you guys!

Q. Things changed, do those questions still apply?
A. All those instructions still apply. However, you must contact me via PM with your e-mail so that I can send the file directly.

Q. What if I don't want to send you my e-mail?
A. Then you most likely don't want the font. As I said, the link is dead, so until I can host it again, this is the only way i can do it.

Q. Can I just e-mail you first?
A. Well you can, but I don't see the reason for all that. I'll still get your e-mail address. If you're worried about spam, no offense, but do I seem like the kind of person to spam people's e-mails?
If you guys have anymore questions feel free to PM me! I'll help you out!

Q. Is there anymore mirrors?
A. Yep! Tons of people have PMed me their Mirrors, so here's another one. The more I get the more I'll add.
Mirror #1
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Nami Laverne
Lvl 25
Lvl 25
Nami Laverne

Aucune Aucun

Aucune Aucun
Aucune Aucun
Aucune Aucun

Alphabet d'Eorzea _
MessageSujet: Re: Alphabet d'Eorzea   Alphabet d'Eorzea EmptyLun 11 Oct - 20:09