Divine Might
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
-28%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Brandt LVE127J – Lave-vaisselle encastrable 12 couverts – L60cm
279.99 € 390.99 €
Voir le deal

Partagez | 

Un petit guide sur les bons coins pour xpé en groupe

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
AuteurMessage
Jowy Blight
Lvl 30
Lvl 30
Jowy Blight

Ul'dah Aucun

Occultiste Rang 50
Aucune Aucun
Aucune Aucun

Un petit guide sur les bons coins pour xpé en groupe _
MessageSujet: Un petit guide sur les bons coins pour xpé en groupe   Un petit guide sur les bons coins pour xpé en groupe EmptyDim 10 Oct - 23:44

Il n'est pas de moi et il est en anglais (j'aurai peut être le courage de le traduire en français même si je pense qu'il n'y en a pas vraiment besoin), je l'ai trouvé sur le forum US de Blue Gartr.

Source: http://www.bluegartr.com/threads/99668-Final-Fantasy-XIV-Party-Leveling-Guide

Edit: Mise à jour du guide.

I don't know about you guys, but this game is a lot more fun when you party up. If you're happy getting 20-60 SP per kill soloing, good luck to you. If you want to bring in 150-500 SP per kill (hate random SP gain!), grab a group of adventurers and read on! I'll be keeping this thread updated, so feel free to post your experiences and hawt party spots.

Based on my experience so far, in groups of 4-6 players, it's good to bring a tank and 2 people that will be responsible for keeping the group healed. PGL and GLA make great tanks as long as they set Provoke (GLA) and/or Taunt (PGL). Having a combination of two CONs, two THMs, or a CON and THM is perfect for support.

I'm going to start this guide off at Rank 14. Soloing up to this point is extremely easy with leves and lowbie grinding. If you still need some suggestions on where to solo, I suggest checking out The "Good exp spot" thread. If anyone finds some good grouping spots from 10-14, let me know.

FYI: My groups have mainly consisted of 4-6 people, I've duo'd a few times with a friend but we usually end up picking up random people and others from our linkshell to team up. That being said, YMMV if you head out to one of these camps with a duo or trio.

RANK 14-22

Teleport/Home Point: Camp Skull Valley
Target: Giant Crab
Party Size: 4-6 Players. If your members are rank 17+ you'll probably want to keep it to four people.

Un petit guide sur les bons coins pour xpé en groupe Giantcrab1422

The designated area on the left is an amazing location, there are numerous crabs (and only crabs) here that spawn very quickly, this can easily support two full groups, or a few trios, with zero downtime. The camp on the right is good too, it just involves more roaming and probably only has enough crabs for one full party or trio.

Crabs are basically identical to their FFXI counterparts, easy. They have high defense and can take a bit longer to kill, but they rarely pose a threat to a group. I grinded here quite a bit and the SP started to dwindle around 21... but it was still viable. If you are going to resort to shouting for members, I suggest doing so in Limsa Lominsa. Camp Skull Valley tends to have a lot of low ranked people standing around it.

RANK 15-20

Teleport/Home Point: Camp Tranquil
Target: Antelope Doe, Thickshell, Canopy Galago
Party Size: 3-5 Players. I would suggest 4-5 players if you're going to be killing antelope and crab at rank 15.

Un petit guide sur les bons coins pour xpé en groupe Tranquil1519

The zone to Eastern Thanalan is just below this camp, so it's easy for people to get to if you're walking from Camp Drybone. The SP gain from Canopy Galagos may die off around 18/19, but you can still kill them in-between antelope and crab spawns.

This spot is close to Camp Tranquil, and finding members there should be easy.

RANK 15-20

Teleport/Home Point: Camp Bloodshore
Target: Aldgoat Nanny
Party Size: 4 Players if you're starting at level 15. You can easily turn it into a trio spot at 18.

Un petit guide sur les bons coins pour xpé en groupe Nannyalt1520

A nice spot, especially since the area outlined contains a large amount of concentrated Nanny spawns. In fact, after spending about 90 mins here, I didn't see a single Billy spawn in that area. The Billies tend to stay to the northeast of the camp area.

RANK 16-22

Teleport/Home Point: Camp Horizon
Target: Rank 16-20 Aldgoat Nanny, Rank 19-22 Aldgoat Nanny & Billy
Party Size: 4-6 Players, can work for higher rank (and phys level) trios as well. I would suggest 5 or 6 if you're going to fight Aldgoat Billies at rank 20.

Un petit guide sur les bons coins pour xpé en groupe Aldgoatnanny1520

Even though I circled two camps, the entire zone right here is full of goats. The biggest drawback to these camps is how spread out the nannies are. You can target the billies once you hit rank 20, and honestly they can probably take you to 25ish. Make sure you have decent healers because the knockback move can do considerable damage. Camp Horizon is very close to a bunch of goats, so refreshing MP shouldn't be an issue.

Finding party members should prove somewhat easy. Camp Horizon is the rank 20 camp, so feel free to do some shouting there. Ul'dah is a 10 minute walk and another great place to look for members.

RANK 16-19

Teleport/Home Point: Cedarwood (Aetheryte Node) or Camp Bearded Rock
Target: Fat Dodo
Party Size: 3-4 Players.

Un petit guide sur les bons coins pour xpé en groupe Fatdodo1620

*Belch!* Who doesn't love Dodos? Anyways, if you're not sick of Dodos yet, this is a good spot. I came here at 16 with two other people and tore it up. Rancid belch is annoying, but easy to deal with. Dodos have some decent drops: skins, feathers, wind crystals... so keep some room open in your inventory.

I'd suggest shouting in Limsa Lominsa or Camp Bloodshore to find members. -- It is worth noting that Magicked Bones spawn at night in the Cedarwood area. They aggro, some are in parties of 2, but they aren't any more difficult than dodos. Easier than dodos if you have a PGL or two.

RANK 16-20

Teleport/Home Point: Camp Glory
Target: Arbor Squirrel, Antelope Doe
Party Size: 2-3 Players. 4 Players would be ok, just expect to increase your roaming distance due to fast kills.

Un petit guide sur les bons coins pour xpé en groupe Coerthas1720

To get to this camp the first time: zone in from Gridania, west of Camp Emerald Moss. Once you step foot here you're gonna see a bunch of squirrels and antelope. You can pretty much roam around half the map killing these things. The spot I circled above is my favorite spot though, there is a high concentration of squirrels and antelope. With a party of three people at rank 16, you'll rarely have to roam outside this area. It's close to the aetheryte as well, so when you get facepwned by stampede the run back won't feel so grueling. Both of the target mobs are relatively easy and don't have a lot of HP. My skill gain at this location started to die at rank 20 in a trio. Save or sell your squirrel pelts to other players.

Finding members for this camp may be difficult due to the fact that a lot of people don't even know about this place. You can probably shout at Emerald Moss and find some people, but the big cities would be your best bet. I'd suggest taking a trip by yourself and unlocking Camp Glory first. Once you get your group together, you can teleport your party there.

RANK 18-24

Teleport/Home Point: Camp Black Brush, Nanawa Mines Aetheryte
Target: Rank 18-22 Iron Coblyn, Rank 21-24 Cellar Puk
Party Size: 2-3 Players

Un petit guide sur les bons coins pour xpé en groupe Ironcoblyn1822

Thanks for the camping spot Koga. To get to Nanawa Mines, head out to Camp Black Brush and look to your north, you'll see a green zone arrow. Once you step inside, you'll notice that Iron Coblyns are all over the place. Coblyns are squishy and don't have any horrible TP moves, so you may be able to get a group of 5-6 players and head out here at rank 15. Once you hit 20/21, move towards the back of the cave and target Cellar Puks. Puks have a somewhat annoying aoe move that just does damage, so make sure you have a healer that pays attention.

RANK 20-24

Teleport/Home Point: Camp Glory
Target: Dreadwolf, Antelope Doe
Party Size: 2-3 Players at 20-22, Duo at 23-24.

Un petit guide sur les bons coins pour xpé en groupe Dreadwolf2024

Thanks for camping spot Gulkeeva! Dreadwolves are a joke to kill, so have fun. They drop all sorts of Leatherworking materials. Roam in a counter-clockwise circle around the camp spot and mix in Antelope Doe if you have to. Feel free to hop in that cave and kill the four humanoid bandits, they are easy and fun to kll. Do yourself a favor and take 10 minutes to check out SE's classic RPG town... Owl's Nest. I can't wait to see what they do with that place, it rocks.

RANK 21-26

Teleport/Home Point: Cedarwood or Camp Bearded Rock
Target: Island Crab
Party Size: 4-6 Players. If most of the party members are going to be on the low end (21/22) you may want to stick with 5 or 6 people.

Un petit guide sur les bons coins pour xpé en groupe Islandcrab2126

More crabs! Same mob, different name. The camp is close to the Cedarwood aether and a short walk from Limsa Lominsa.

Dernière édition par Jowy Blight le Mer 13 Oct - 13:54, édité 2 fois
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Sigiria Azure
Lvl 3
Lvl 3
Sigiria Azure

Gridania Lvl 50

Pugiliste Rang 50
Tanneur Rang 50
Mineur Rang 50

MessageSujet: Re: Un petit guide sur les bons coins pour xpé en groupe   Un petit guide sur les bons coins pour xpé en groupe EmptyLun 11 Oct - 2:07

extrêmement constructif pour moi qui déteste xp solo (en plus à la vitesse où ça va -_-')

merci pour le partage, j'espère que ça inspirera des joueurs!
Tio Moonclaw
Lvl 9
Lvl 9
Tio Moonclaw

Gridania Lvl 50

Archer Rang 38
Tanneur Rang 35
Botaniste Rang 18

MessageSujet: Re: Un petit guide sur les bons coins pour xpé en groupe   Un petit guide sur les bons coins pour xpé en groupe EmptyLun 11 Oct - 7:37

merci ça donne de nouvelles idées sur où aller, quoi tester :)
je note, je note Question
Dalan Dan
Lvl 12
Lvl 12
Dalan Dan

Gridania Lvl 50

Elementaliste Rang 50
Couturier Rang 25
Botaniste Rang 18

MessageSujet: Re: Un petit guide sur les bons coins pour xpé en groupe   Un petit guide sur les bons coins pour xpé en groupe EmptyLun 11 Oct - 17:45

Testé et approuvé! Hier a trois sur les crabes ont as fait une barre d'xp dans la soirée! Honnetement ca fait plaisir d'avoir enfin réussi a xp en groupe Wave
Jowy Blight
Lvl 30
Lvl 30
Jowy Blight

Ul'dah Aucun

Occultiste Rang 50
Aucune Aucun
Aucune Aucun

MessageSujet: Re: Un petit guide sur les bons coins pour xpé en groupe   Un petit guide sur les bons coins pour xpé en groupe EmptyLun 11 Oct - 18:00

Dalan Dan a écrit:
Testé et approuvé! Hier a trois sur les crabes ont as fait une barre d'xp dans la soirée! Honnetement ca fait plaisir d'avoir enfin réussi a xp en groupe Wave

Oui je confirme, faudrait organiser plus souvent des groupes xp comme celui ci.
Vyhed Calshnir
Lvl 9
Lvl 9
Vyhed Calshnir

Ul'dah Lvl 34

Occultiste Rang 26
Cuisinier Rang 22
Botaniste Rang 17

MessageSujet: Re: Un petit guide sur les bons coins pour xpé en groupe   Un petit guide sur les bons coins pour xpé en groupe EmptyLun 11 Oct - 18:36

Très sympa comme petit guide. Merci Jowy Un petit guide sur les bons coins pour xpé en groupe 43974
Sanae Oyaki
Lvl 2
Lvl 2
Sanae Oyaki

Gridania Lvl 13

Elementaliste Rang 10
Alchimiste Rang 2
Botaniste Rang 6

MessageSujet: Re: Un petit guide sur les bons coins pour xpé en groupe   Un petit guide sur les bons coins pour xpé en groupe EmptyLun 11 Oct - 19:02

Très utile merci Smile
Benjee Cypher
Lvl 3
Lvl 3
Benjee Cypher

Ul'dah Lvl 35

Pugiliste Rang 25
Tanneur Rang 20
Botaniste Rang 23

MessageSujet: Re: Un petit guide sur les bons coins pour xpé en groupe   Un petit guide sur les bons coins pour xpé en groupe EmptyLun 11 Oct - 20:11

Merci pour ce petit guide, de bonnes parties exp en perspective Smile
Fab Hest
Lvl 1
Lvl 1
Fab Hest

Lvl 31

Occultiste Rang 20
Orfèvre Rang 26

MessageSujet: Re: Un petit guide sur les bons coins pour xpé en groupe   Un petit guide sur les bons coins pour xpé en groupe EmptyMar 12 Oct - 1:56

Yesss, je veux xp en groupe, qui veut faire un groupe demain dans la journée Mercredi.
Je suis dispo de 13h a 19h pour xp, à grindania sur les antilopes au sud du camp tranquille alors.

Party : 5 players.
- Fabest : rang 15 occ, physique 20
- Tank
- Tank
- Support heal
- free job
Jowy Blight
Lvl 30
Lvl 30
Jowy Blight

Ul'dah Aucun

Occultiste Rang 50
Aucune Aucun
Aucune Aucun

MessageSujet: Re: Un petit guide sur les bons coins pour xpé en groupe   Un petit guide sur les bons coins pour xpé en groupe EmptyMer 13 Oct - 14:01

Mise à jour du guide avec de nouveaux coins pour pex en groupe ! Very Happy
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Un petit guide sur les bons coins pour xpé en groupe   Un petit guide sur les bons coins pour xpé en groupe Empty

Un petit guide sur les bons coins pour xpé en groupe

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 1 sur 1